Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is me!


I love to stay in bed all day,
I love to roam in pajamas all day,
I love to read, especially fairytales,
I love to have things happen my way.

I love to curl up in my cozy bed,
With my teddy bear and hot chocolate,
I love winter, summer, spring and fall,
I love fall and winter best of all.

I love to get wet and dance in the rain,
I love to feel snow flakes on my face,
I love to crunch on fallen leaves in my way,
I love to catch fire flies on a warm summer day.

I love the colors black and white,
I love to care and give my love,
I love to wish upon the stars,
I love to just believe in God.

I love to sing when I'm in the shower,
I love to dress up with make up and flowers,
I love to dance in front of my mirror,
I love living for the moment, always and forever.

I always wear my heart on my sleeve,
That's my strength and my weakness, I feel,
I cry when I'm happy, more so when I'm sad,
I laugh and I blush, to me thats natural.

I worry that I don't look my age,
I worry I don't have a pretty face,
I worry that I'll never gain weight,
I worry that I'll say short always.

I worry what people will think of me,
I worry I'm not worth anything,
I worry no one will love me for me,
I worry too much about everything.

Sometimes I hate the way I am,
Sometimes I wish I could be better,
Sometimes I wish I could say whatever,
Sometimes I wish I could live forever.

Sometimes I daydream about the future,
Sometimes I prefer to wait and see,
Sometimes I wish I expressed myself better,
Sometimes I wish I could be someone's forever.

Sometimes I care a little too much,
Sometimes I worry a little too much,
Sometimes I love a little too much,
Sometimes I think I'm me, A little too much.

[well the pic obviously isn't me :P]

2 comments:

  1. "I worry that I don't look my age"
    "I worry I don't have a pretty face"
    "I worry I'm not worth anything"
    "Sometimes I wish I could be better"

    Firstly most people would do anything to look young. The search for elixirs of youth is an unrelenting one. So be happy that you look younger than you actually are :).

    Secondly I dont see a necessity to worry.

    Thirdly your poems and songs seem to be worth a million, but you....you are far greater..I think your priceless :)

    And finally could it get any better? O_o

    All in all yet another GREAT composition Jen and btw "I worry no one will love me for me" line was so unnecessary :) Your friends, Your thronging fans all love you :) U have a lovable persona :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with samx,Jen! Pls keep blogging,sweety! :)

    ReplyDelete