Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Escape

I feel like I'm walking through,
A neverending maze, and
Everytime I turn around
It's just another dead end.

I feel like I'm walking through,
A neverending tunnel, and
Everytime I reach the end,
There's just more darkness.

Take me away, help me escape,
From this prison, this world,
I need some air, I need to fly
I need to get out before it's too late.

I feel like
I'm swimming through a neverending ocean
And everytime I swim for land, there's just more water.

I feel like
I'm falling into a neverending abyss,
And everytime I try to get out,
I just sink in deeper.

Take me away, help me escape,
Open the door and let me out
You hold the key, don't leave me,
Help me escape before it's too late.


[i wrote this when i was going thru some tough times...]

1 comment:

  1. I remember you weren't satisfied with this. Like all creative people, you are your own worst critic. And now, you've finally realized its up to the level of being put up in your blog. Like I have always maintained, you're talented.

    ReplyDelete