Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My very 1st blog!!!!

I started this blog because I became interested in blogging after viewing my friend's blog. At first I wasn't sure what kind of blog i would create. It took me a while just staring at the computer and the blank 'compose' screen to realize i could blog about anything i wanted. It didn't have to be anything spectacular, just something i found interesting, something that i loved. What do i love? I love anything poetic, artistic, romantic, inspirational, crazy....anything that makes me feel like - this is a part of me...
I'm one of those people who thrives on living life based on what i feel is right and what i feel is right in my heart. It's not always a good thing, i have been advised, but hey,it's much better than that person out there who hasn't experienced the feeling of choosing to do something they love even though they might fail. Knowing that i choose to do whatever my heart says, what ever i feel at the moment, impulsive and immature as it may sound seems like a much better way to live than to always be practical (even though being practical is a requirement).
Anyway, this blog will hopefully be helpful, inspiring and maybe even i will learn a few things....and as the blog is named- I only believe in this:
"To thine own self be true" - I swear there is no better way to live :)

1 comment: